Predictive modeling in healthcare – from prediction to prevention
eHealth Summit Austria is the national eHealth event which will take place on 24 - 25 May 2016 for the fourth time at the Apothecaries' Wing of the stunning Schoenbrunn Palace in Vienna. The fourth edition of the congress represents the successful cooperation between HIMSS and the Austrian partners: AIT, UMIT, OCG and OEGBMT. The Programme Committee includes renowned representatives from key sectors such as politics, science, users and industry, thus ensuring that all important and relevant topics for the Austrian healthcare are being addressed and reflected in the programme.
Under the main theme of "PREDICTIVE MODELING IN HEALTHCARE – FROM PREDICTION TO PREVENTION“ the eHealth Summit Austria will once again consist of two main tracks: the HIMSS Track, addressing primary users and physicians and the Scientific Track of the eHealth2016 Conference.
NEW: Starting in 2016, the primary language of the scientific conference eHealth 2016 will be English in order to address the increasingly international focus of eHealth and to acknowledge the importance of cross-border health ICT.
We are looking forward to welcoming you on the 24 - 25 Mai 2016 at the eHealth Summit Austria!
- 02.02.2016 Submission deadline for scientific papers, posters and student papers
- 28.02.2016 Submission deadline for workshop proposals
- 15.04.2016 Submission deadline for E.T. Award applications
- 15.04.2016 Early Bird Registration Deadline
- 24. - 25.05.2016 Conference date
International partner for the Czech Republic
HealthCare Institute is a non profit organization, which helps to improve the quality and safety of patient care in hospitals in the Czech Republic. The main idea of the organization is consideration and understanding of medical personnel and compliance with the code of patients' rights.
Main conference topics 2016
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to
• Assistive technologies; • Active and assisted living; • Clinical data analytics and data visualization; • Clinical pathways and guidelines; • Clinical workflow management; • eHealth Education; • eHealth infrastructures and architectures; • Electronic health records; • Electronic patient records; • eMedication and medication safety; • Ethical, legal and economic aspects of eHealth; • Evaluation of eHealth applications; • Health information systems; • Health IT benchmarking; • Health IT and integrated care; • Health IT and medical research infrastructures; • Health IT and personalized medicine; • Home Monitoring and Homecare; • Information security; • Knowledge-based systems and knowledge management; • mHealth, pHealth and quantified self; • Norms and standards for eHealth; • Nursing informatics; • Patient portals and personal health records; • Quality and certification of health IT; • Semantic interoperability of health IT; • Telemedicine and telemonitoring; • Usability and user centred design
Tickets for scientific & hospital delegates
Early bird rate: EUR 290,- (before 15.04.2016)
Standard price: EUR 350,-
Delegates from hospitals and other medical facilities:
Early bird rate: EUR 290, - (before 15.04.2016)
Standard price: EUR 350,-
Early bird rate: EUR 80, - (before 15.04.2016))
Standard price: EUR 140,-
Heurigenabend - networking dinner on the 24.05.2016
EUR 49,- (Only in conbination with the purchase of a conference ticket)
Networking package for industry & consultant delegates
Delegates from the industry and consultant sectors can book an attractive networking package including:
- conference ticket for both days
- access to all presentations and lectures
- conference materials
- catering during both days
- ticket for the networking dinner on the 24.05.2016
Early bird rate: EUR 890, - (before 15.04.2016)
Standard price: EUR 990,-
Take advantage of this occasion and position your company at the heart of Austria´s Healthcare IT Community. Pick the sponsorship package which suits your needs or choose an exhibition kiosk to showcase your solutions and engage with key stakeholders.
+49 30 46 7777 342
Location and Hotel
24-25 May 2016
Schönbrunn Palace, Apothecaries’ Wing, 1130 Vienna
Entrance via Meidlinger Tor
How to get there?
From airport Vienna you can take the City Airport Train (CAT) and be in the center of Vienna within 16 minutes, from there take subway U4 to station Schönbrunn (follow the exit towards Grünbergstraße). You can find further information about the City Airport Train (CAT) here.
Parking is extremely limited in the area around Schönbrunn and we advise you to use public transport.
There is a fee-paying car park located opposite the entrance of the Orangery on Schönbrunner Schlossstraße. You can find further information on the parking situation here.
Public transport lines
- Underground route U4 alighting at Schönbrunn, exit Grünbergstraße
- Tram route 10, 58 alighting at Schönbrunn
- Bus route 10A alighting at Schönbrunn
- You can find information about the public transport tiime table in Vienna here
We kindly ask the conference attendees to orginize their lodging themselves. A list of hotels located close to the venue can be found here: www.conferences-in-vienna.info.
Main lead and communication
Partner and exhibitor support
Project lead and administration